Thursday 20 March 2014

Quote Me Thursday


























This week, I'm taking part in the weekly meme, hosted by Daily Mayo. This meme is all about sharing a favourite quote, passage from a book or any other quote related post. 

I am such a lover of quotes! I think it's because some quotes have so much meaning in a few words and can be related to so easily. I don't even know how many I have written down in random notebooks or saved onto my ipod, so there were a lot to choose from. 
This week, I have chosen a quote from The Perks of Being a Wallflower (which is amazing and my review can be read here.) 

The quote:


I chose this quote because it makes me feel really, really happy. It makes me realise that this is the generation that we're growing up in, whether we like it or not and that these are the years we'll tell our kids about and remember as 'our time'. It reminds me to just relax and enjoy it! Because it's happening! It makes me want to get a camera and take pictures of everything that is happening at this exact moment just because it is happening. Perks in general makes me appreciate things, but this quote makes me appreciate the time we live in and the things I get to do. 

I don't know if it's just me who feels like this when they read the quote, but I know that The Perks of being a Wallflower is full of memorable lines. I'm going to take part in this meme regularly and there will probably be a few more from Perks! 

If you've done a Quote me Thursday then link it in the comments because I've only read a couple before! Also, tell me if there's any Perks quotes that you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment