Friday 7 February 2014

To Be Read AGAIN!



I would be surprised if somebody told me they'd never re-read a book before. Like completely shocked. Because, there are some books that are just so amazing, with characters that you fall in love with or a plot that is so gripping that reading it again won't ever be boring. There are some books that I've got to know so well that they are just comfortable to read and this makes them easy to enjoy. And sometimes, I have to re-read a book because there was so much action that I missed parts! Lately, I've read a lot of good- really good- books that I will definitely be reading again. This is my To Be Read Again list, of all of the books I've loved and would love to read again:
  • The Catcher in The Rye- J.D Salinger
  • Divergent- Veronica Roth
  • Room- Emma Donoghue
  • Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
  • A Little Princess- Frances Hodgson Burnett

For me, I have so many stories that I read over and over again. There are a few that I think I will continue to re-read for a while still, and these are:

The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins * The Fault in Our Stars- John Green * Deenie- Judy Blume        

I think that I like to re-read The Hunger Games because the story was just so original. The first time I read it I enjoyed it more than I ever thought, and so much happens in the book that I just think it will never get tiring. The Fault in our Stars is just beautiful. The plot and characters are put together in a way that is just incredible and I feel like even if I read this book constantly for the rest of the year, I won't get enough of it. 
And Deenie- I can re-read this because it is such an easy to enjoy book. The story is easy to follow, though it is never dull and being contemporary I don't have to think too much to read it, I can just focus on enjoying 
it which is refreshing when some books can be quite confusing. 

What books do you re-read? Or what's your TBRA??


No comments:

Post a Comment