Tuesday 11 February 2014

Busy Busy Busy Busy



I'm on work experience, which I'm enjoying a lot! I'm with my uncle who is an architect and it's so different and fun and interesting. Because of work experience though, I don't think I'll be able to post very often this week. We have to get the train to London so I'm up at 6, and not home until 6.30, so I won't really have the time, plus I'm super tired.

And, we have a biology exam after half term so I have to revise for that. And I have to practice my final piece for art. This means I'm not having as much time to read, so I can't review books, and it's just aaaaaahwhrfjrfjjfkfkf. Not to try to make excuses, because I know that almost every other blogger is really busy but still manages to post, but I don't really see how I can at the moment. I love writing reviews and general posts, so as soon as I have the time, I will be straight back on here. 

So, hopefully my next post will be more exciting and will actually be enjoyed by someone if they read it, and hopefully that post won't be too far away. 


This week, I am so, so busy, as the title may have indicated already. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment