Saturday 14 December 2013

Apology and Books you're Reading?

I haven't posted for a while and that is because my laptop broke. I am so upset because I had some really exciting blog posts to upload with photos from my laptop, all Christmas themed. I also had a Christmas themed blog header and I'm really sad that I haven't been able to post anything for so long. :(

Currently, I'm writing this on the blogger app but there are certain things you can't do on here as well as on a computer, like arrange the pictures or see how it will look on a computer screen. So, when I can I will post from here and when it would just be too difficult, I will post from somebody else's computer. I know that the obvious answer would be to get it fixed but that will cost around £300 we were told so that isn't really going to happen. 

On the bright side, I have another guest post coming soon and if you're reading this then thank you for still reading despite the lack of content lately. 

Finally, I'd love to hear what you're reading at the moment in the comments because I want some ideas of books I should buy in the new year. Or if you've read a book lately and enjoyed it  let me know. Even better, if you've reviewed it then link it below and I can see if I'd enjoy it too! 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment