Sunday 2 March 2014

February Roundup!

This month has probably been the worst for blogging. I haven't had a lot of spare time because of revision for exams and just being generally busy, so I'm really upset that I couldn't post more and read and comment on other people's blogs. Hopefully next month will be better!

The first post I wrote was a review of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, a book which I loved. You can read that review here.

I also reviewed Gone by Michael Grant, which can be read here.

I wrote my second Flashback Friday post too, this time featuring A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett and explained why I am so Busy this month. Is Fangirling a Good Thing? This was written when I realised I am a fangirl.

Reading this month wasn't so great either. I read less than last month and am behind on my target of 100 books this year, but I'm hoping to catch up. I read a total of 5 books this month, and these are:

  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (This was my monthly guest review for jennyinneverland.wordpress.com)
  • Gone by Michael Grant
  • Hunger by Michael Grant
  • The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
  • Lies by Michael Grant
Let's just hope next month is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment