Friday 15 November 2013

Exciting blog stuff!

This post is going to be about all of the new things that are happening which involve the blog and also what's coming up.

First, I'm excited to say that I will be guest posting at http://jennyinneverland.wordpress.com/ once a month, starting in January 2014. I will be doing reviews there and it will be really fun and different, so I'm really looking forward to it! You should check out Jenny's blog which is pretty awesome.

Secondly, I'm teaming up with http://www.thebooklanders.com/ who are doing a Dystopian December giveaway soon. I'll be giving Uglies by Scott Westerfield as a prize, and there are going to be loads of other dystopia-themed books and eBooks. It will be a really great giveaway with prizes that I would love to win myself! I'll tweet when the giveaway starts and ends and will post on here too as soon as I know.

Also, over the next few days, I'm going to be playing around with the design and layout of this blog. I know how I want it but it's taking a while to get there, if anyone has any tips, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
Sorry that this post isn't a review, I have so much homework which I have to do tonight as I'm busy at the weekend, and I needed to write about this anyway.

P.S. NaNo is so hard! Someone please tell me they're doing as badly as I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment